
For a fundraiser, I had the opportunity to take antique photos of the kids. I paid $10 which provided me with a 15 minute photo session and an 11X16 photo. The catch? The 11X16 photo was the first picture they snapped no matter what. No matter if your strong- willed 3 year old was in no mood for taking pictures! At first I was disappointed that this was our free group pose. But now, I laugh every time I look at it! Could it have captured Anlynn's essense any better?! I love this frozen moment in time!
This was taken only 3 minutes after the first pose. Of course, there was a promise of gum involved. Her sweetness can just melt my heart!Amana is ever the poser! Just like her mother! She didn't need any direction in acheiving this pose. It just came to her naturally!


And our little man, the Newsie! Doesn't he look like a 1930's street urchin saying, "This is MY block!" These kids are so precious! Even when Anlynn scowls and Harrison yanks his hat off between every snap of the camera. And my sweet Amana, ever trying to please. Who can resist loving these little ones?
1 comment:
These turned out great!! I love the top one, actually, I love them all! How adorable. Maybe next year Trae might be ready to try again - I can hope anyway!
Post a Comment