Anybody else a little tired of all the cold, COLD weather? I'm bored with winter and I'm yearning for spring. I'm ready to spend some time outside without the coat and hat and gloves. Long dreary days make for one tired, usually cranky mommy. How do I beat the winter blahs? With songs like this: (you'll have to click the link)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTfZXh427B0
I may be a little behind the times, but "Firework" by Katy Perry puts a smile on this girl's face. It's the kind of song that makes me want to grab a hairbrush microphone and dance around the living room. I'm sorry, did I say "want to"? I meant THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DO. My living room (or bedroom, or kitchen, or, you know, wherever I happen to be) becomes a stage and I'm in the center of it. If you happened to catch Glee this week, just picture me instead of Rachel...that should give you a pretty accurate picture of me rocking out to this song. I love it more because Fourth of July is a family favorite around here. And fireworks just might be the coolest things ever. By the way, it's playing now and I just caught Amana singing to herself in the mirror!
How do you beat your winter blahs? What song makes you want to make a fool of yourself?! I'm off to lose myself in song! Enjoy your day!
1 comment:
That is so weird because I have been belting that song randomly for the last few days and Pichie just laughs, shakes his head, and tells me I'm a dork. I think we were sisters in another life. :)
Post a Comment